Mite Level, Squirt Level, Peewee Level, Girls U10/12 Level
The Return of the Robin Spring Hockey League is now open for registration. This program is expected to fill up fast so don’t delay. Registration deadline is March 31st, 2020.
ROTR Ownership! Experienced Referees! Structured Coaching! Girls U10/12 level!
Easy on-line process! Same Low Cost! Fun League!
Welcome to season twelve of the RSHL – Rochester Spring Hockey League! The RSHL is Rochester’s premier hockey league under direction from the Return of the Robin Hockey Leagues! The 2020 season will feature revamped league play to include both half ice games and full ice games. More puck touches and regular game play … the best of both worlds! This is the premier place to play in southern Minnesota – great play and an exceptional value!
- 24 game season including both half ice and full ice games!
- Weeknight half ice games and weekend full ice games!
- Complete league playoffs and championship!
- No checking – teams made up of both boys and girls!
- Improved, experienced referees and dedicated coaching staff!
- Spring sport friendly weekday and weekend game times!
- April 12th through June 14th season –weekday and weekend game times!
- All games at Graham Arena Four with accommodating locker rooms and parking! Complete league website with registration, schedules, and information!
- Low registration fee: Mites-$95 SQ/PW/BT/Girls $150 (includes $75 open hockey pass)!
- Limited to the first 60 skaters and 8 goalies at each level!
- Levels: Mites, Squirts, Peewees, Bantams, Girls U10/12!
- FREE Open Hockey Summer Pass For All Registered Players … A $75 Value!
Avoid the travel and enjoy the games. All games at Graham Arena Four. Grow your game and try new things in a fun and supportive environment. There is no checking as this is a skill-based league. Play with your friends! Stay active with hockey, but not over the top. Come join the fun by registering below. You don’t have to pay online but your registration is not complete until full payment is received. There is a $50 administrative fee/card processing for cancellations for any reason once you have registered. Please be sure this fits for you!
Registration Now Open!